campusflava

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Angelina Jolie's past as a heroine addict surfaces

 A haunting video of an emaciated,dirty looking ,heroine addicted Angelina Jolie has surfaced ..The video which has Angelina Jolie rambling on the phone in a dirty room ,with dirty nails digging into her skin,was acquired by the National Enquirer from convicted drug dealer Franklin Meyer .He claims claims he shot the 16-minute footage with Jolie’s consent in 1999 after she called him round to her Manhattan home to re-supply her with heroin and cocaine.Meyer told the Enquirer:

    Angie was a client of mine for several years. I sold her heroin and cocaine. One day she called me up and wanted me to drop by her place. That was her way of telling me she wanted me to bring her drugs.At the time, I had just bought a video camera and decided to bring it along. When I arrived, I just gave her the drugs and then she gave me the money.It didn’t seem to matter to her who was there.’

No comments: