campusflava

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Wale responds after Meek Mill accused him of being jealous of his success

Meek mill took to twitter to slam fellow label mate, Wale for not supporting his soon to be released album by tweeting about it..He said Wale is jealous of his success under the Rick Ross owned label MMG..Wale Who rarely tweets took to instagram to respond at length ...

    Few weeks ago. (7w) I posted this .but ok. Movin along . My Avi always changed when it's THAT time .. Ok that's not enough y'all see "razor ramon " post on his no. But I don't care.. I wrote a long ass post day before his single dropped .. Mariah record dropped nobody said a word I didn't care .. I still don't... I carry myself with confidence and humility ., I always try to have a lighter side to MMG.. Cuz I understand I don't "fit the mold" so if I'm tryna spruce an interview up to show that we not tryn be "serious tough guys" on the red carpet Or try to be a bit more engaging to broaden our audience forgive me

No comments: