campusflava

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

“Why I Joined Black Axe Confraternity”; Arrested UNIPORT Cultist Confesses

Police operatives in Rivers state have arrested a suspected cultist -a graduate of the University of Port-Harcourt UNIPORT identified as Ikeadighim Michael Nwachukwu, who revealed that he joined a cult to gain prestige.
Nwachukwu, who just graduated from the department of Marketing at the University of Port Harcourt, UNIPORT, told newsmen when he was paraded by the state Commissioner of Police, CP Hyelasinda Musa Kimo, that he was caught with a battle axe on his way to Umuahia, Abia State.
He stated that he had already joined the Black Axe fraternity in Lagos before gaining admission into UNIPORT to study marketing in 2011.
“I was caught with this axe while traveling from UNIPORT to Umuahia. The axe is a battle axe for cultists. I won’t deny it, I’m a cultist but I was taking this axe home to bury it because I had graduated.
“I have not killed anybody before. The reason I joined them was was not to kill anybody. I joined cultism just for the prestige and fear. I belong to Black Axe. It was way back in Lagos that I joined before I gained admission into UNIPORT in 2011,” he said.
 

No comments: