campusflava

Friday, September 12, 2014

Matt Max silent on romance with Efunkoya

Video music director, Matthew Aina, popularly known as Matt Max, appears not to be in the best of moods since he tied the knots with his girlfriend, Eniola Efunkoya of Awele Beauty, in August.

Ever since the news of the marriage was made public, the video director, who is alleged to have quit his long-time relationship with a certain Martina to wed his bride, has been faced with several allegations and controversies.

However, evidence put forward by one Abayomi Cole, who claims to be still legally married to Aina’s bride, has since brought about a new twist to the entire episode.

When E-Punch contacted the director who has shot music videos for Dbanj, Timaya, Kay switch and Danny Young in the past, he said, “It is entirely the business of whoever is accusing me off snatching his wife. I am not going to comment on it. If anyone is alleging that I snatched his wife from him, I refuse to give cheap publicity or glory to such a person.”

When asked if he recently got married, he said, “I remain silent.”

Meanwhile, he recently took to his Instagram account saying, “Come rain, come shine, together forever, nothing can ever come between my jewel, Awele Beauty and I. She is my queen and the most beautiful girl in the world.”

No comments: