campusflava

Saturday, April 25, 2015

"I didn't Keep a Girlfriend to Avoid Distraction" - FUTMINNA Best Graduating Student

22 year old Osimimi Victor Oludare, a graduate of Electrical\Electronics Engineering emerged the best graduating student with Cumulative Grade Point Average of 4.76 during the 24th Convocation ceremony of the Federal University of Technology (FUT), Minna, Niger State held last weekend.

He also emerged the best in his faculty and department and was rewarded accordingly for the achievements.
During interaction with him, the elated young man pointed out that it was his commitment to hard work that has brought him this far.

According to him, he gave serious attention to his studies and other activities in the school that will make him a better person. However, he decided not to keep any girlfriends while in school as this will be a source of distraction.

In his words, “.... God crowns effort of those who work hard and fear Him.”

“But honestly speaking, I did my best as human being. I studied hard and left the rest in the hand of God and I thank Him for proving Himself in my life.”

No comments: